Thursday, June 23, 2011

Running Thoughts and... Randomness?

Do I want to go to the ADD type nature of tumblr with it's awesome lack of vowels and plenty of splashy pictures?  I feel like it'd be much more greatly entertaining for all probably 5 of you that read this HAH.  I will debates this.

This year in my running group, I'm trying out this atp-lite program which is once a week that is suppose to make us faster/stronger/yada.

Phase 1 wasn't too bad since it was basically jog 10 minutes, warm up routine, then 2 x 200 run fast then jog for 30 second. Then some sets of random exercises [squats, crunches, pushups, lunges, yada] and then comfortable jog for 25 mins.

But now we have moved on to phase 2 which is jog 10 minutes, warm up routine, then 2 x 200 run fast then jog for 30 second.  Sprint 400m, do diff # of exercises, repeat sprint + exercises, sprint, then 5 minute cooldown.  They kicked me out of the medium speed pace group I wanted to run with to the fast group so it was like dying.  But dying is how you get better right? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment