Monday, April 18, 2011

I am BAD at regular posts

Cleaned up the template I was using to be simpler.  Yay simple.  And it is already April and I still haven't posted anything since Feb.  I'm glad the weather is warming up since spring and summer clothes are just always so much happier than heavy winter clothes.  Also it means more walking of my cat.  Or rather walking him for about a minute before he gets scared inside.  So what has happened since that long ago post?

  1. I bought a new bed!  It is a fancy pants overpriced memory foam mattress, but it's comfortable.  And if I bought a bed, it means I'm a grown up right?  hah.
  2. Wise Man's Fear - Read it and was short of sleep due to it.  It's a wonderful book, probably one of the best developed storylines and characters I've read in a while.  I just don't really see how it will wrap up in only one more book and I'm sadly eagerly waiting for the next book out.  I also love the comic for summing up the first book.
  3. Running [for reals] starts again with kickoff of marathon training group this week.  And I even managed to con convince a coworker to do it.
  4. Went to snowboarding a smattering of times and SF beer festival.
Been wanting to cook lately.  What should I try to make?



No comments:

Post a Comment